Take the worry about 'what-ifs' in your business with Trade Insurance and get back to the nuts and bolts of your trade.
Customised business insurance for the tradie — Trade Insurance allows you to protect your business premises and equipment against damage or loss.
A Trade Insurance policy will typically cover:
- Public & Products Liability: Coverage for legal liability for personal injury or damage to property.
- Tax Audit: Covered for legal and accounting fees if you are audited.
- Fire & Other Damage: To protect your building and its contents.
- Equipment Breakdown: Mechanical & electrical equipment is covered.
- Goods in Transit: Loss or damage to your goods in transit is covered against specific events.
- Business Interruption: Business Insurance helps to repair and replace your damaged property. Business Interruption Insurance covers you for loss of gross profit or gross rentals following an interruption to your business, which was caused by an insured event, including fire or burglary, etc.
- Burglary: Theft of stock, other business contents & electronic equipment in your building.
- Money: Covered for loss or theft of money from certain locations.
- Glass: Covered for the replacement value of broken glass including the cost of temporary shuttering, replacement of signwriting & repair of plastic signs. Any stock damaged by the broken glass is also covered at the cost value.
- Fraud & Dishonesty: Covered for acts of fraud or dishonesty by your employees, whether they are acting in collusion with others or alone. This fraud and deception needs to be discovered during the insurance period.
- General Property: Cover for items of your choice, such as mobile phones and laptop, whether you're in the office or on the job.
Additional benefits include:
- Australia-wide cover for tools and equipment theft
- Protection from liability claims Australia-wide
- A selection of insurance covers to meet your needs
- 24-hour claims services
- Monthly premium payments to assist with your cashflow