Owners & managers of construction sites need to consider that there are several potential risks that can disrupt your business' operations. Protect youself against major contingencies before, during & after completion.
The policies we offer can be available as a one-off for a specific project, or you can take an annual policy covering multiple projects and sites Australia-wide.
This type of insurance is for builders, owner builders and other relevant building contractors, as well as anyone visiting or working on the site.
Contract Works/Material Damage cover options
- Projects undertaken by builders, owner builders, contractors, financiers, or all parties to a contract that we agree.
- New constructions or alterations and additions.
- All phases of work: Preparation, construction period, maintenance period & testing and commissioning.
- Loss or damage to existing structures under an insured's care, when requested.
- Work being undertaken in cyclone zones above the 26th parallel, subject to our agreement.
- Loss or Damage as a consequence of defective materials, workmanship or defective design, plan or specification (but not the defective material, work, item or part itself).
Sums insured against:
- Projects of any value insured from owner builders to commercial firms.
- Associated costs that result from loss or damage, such as demolition and removal of debris, professional fees and others.
- Further sums insured are also available for expediting expenses, contractor’s plant & machinery, tools & equipment and temporary site infrastructure.
Legal Liability Insurance
- Projects undertaken by builders, owners, contractors, financiers, or all parties to a contract that we agree.
- All phases of work: Preparation, construction period, maintenance period testing & commissioning.
- New constructions or alterations & additions.
- Products Liability for sale or supply of products or the completed operations (annual, multiple project policies only).
- Construction & non-construction activities (a single policy can cover both).
- Special risks such as vibration & removal or weakening of supports.