Industrial Specialised Risk Insurance may be more appropriate for your business if high-value assets are involved. Safeguard your high-valued property, buildings, plant & machinery accordingly against consequential loss or damage.
An Industrial Special Risks [ISR] policy, often referred to as an “All-Risks” property policy, is designed for larger, more diverse businesses where it is more practical to combine several individual policies into one.
Industrial Special Risk Insurance is also suitable for smaller companies with high-value assets.
So if you have assets over $3 million and a diverse number of locations, ISR can be tailored to meet your specific needs under one policy.
Benefits typically include:
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, stock, contents, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of directors and employees.
- Loss of profits, revenue or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by damage to the insured property.
- Loss of profits, income or rents and/or increased expenses caused by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, customers and utilities.
- Burglary, theft of money and employee dishonesty.
- Accidental damage and glass breakage.
*Please note - additional property policies such as Machinery Breakdown, Marine Transit, Electronic Equipment, Motor, Aviation/Marine Hull or Fine Arts, etc, are often required to supplement an ISR policy.