If you’re running any sort of business these days you simply cannot afford not to be be covered by Public Liability Insurance for personal injury to a third party or damage to their property.
Public Liability Insurance protects you against the risk of someone being injured or having their property damaged, as a result of your business activities, even if it is seemingly not your fault.
It is generally appropriate for any type of business that deals with clients in person, either at your own premises or theirs.
- Liability Cover.
- Expense cover for rendering first aid to others.
- Legal costs and expenses cover.
- Third party property cover when in your care, custody or control.
- Cover for Products Liability.
- Monthly premiums payments to assist with your cashflow. It costs more to pay by the month.